“Himalayan Ecotourism is nothing more than people coming together to enjoy today and, in the process, ensuring we can still enjoy tomorrow, in the Himalayas.”
These people include
- Our cooperative and founder members. Their purpose is conservation of the Himalayas in an economically sustainable way.
- Our guests, without whom nothing would be possible. Enjoying the Himalayas in an eco-friendly fashion while supporting our efforts is what makes them so precious.
- Our interns, volunteers & researchers who are willing to learn from a social enterprise and, in the same time, want to help us achieving our objectives.
- Our donors. From around the world they support our cause and wish to see a positive change.
- And our other like-minded friends and patrons who extend their unconditional support toward us.
The list of our former interns, volunteers and researchers can be found here.
A big thanks to all of you for being with us.